- About the John Lewis Partnership
- Our branches
- Contact us
- Website technical problems
- Waitrose Foundation
- Other useful numbers
About the John Lewis Partnership
For full information on the John Lewis Partnership, visit our corporate website. Here you'll find details concerning our structure and history, careers, financial results, press releases, corporate social responsibility policy and general information.
If you have a question about a purchase made in one of our branches, please contact the Waitrose branch you visited. Details can be found on each branch's page.
If you would like to ask a question or make a comment on your experience of using this website, please contact us through one of the methods below.
- By email at email@example.com. We aim to respond to your email within 24 hours of receipt.
- By telephone - call our Customer Service team on 0800 188 881 between 8am and 10pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 9pm Saturday and 9am to 7pm Sunday. From outside the UK: 44 (0)1344 82 5232
- By fax - fax us on 01344 824978
- By post - write to: Customer Sales and Support, Waitrose Wine Direct, Doncastle Road, RG12 8YA, Bracknell
If you are not satisfied with the level of service you receive online, please do let us know by contacting us as above. If you are still dissatisfied with our response, then contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, write to us at: Customer Sales & Support Centre, Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA.
- To deal with your complaint fairly, confidentially and effectively
- To acknowledge your complaint within 5 days and provide a likely timescale for resolving it.
- To keep you updated on progress made.
If you are not satisfied with the level of service you receive in a Waitrose branch, please discuss the issue with a manager at the time.
If you were unable to do this, or feel unhappy or dissatisfied with the response you received, please contact Waitrose Customer Service on 0800 188 884 or send an email to Waitrose Customer Service at email@example.com or write to them at: Customer Sales & Support Centre, Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA.
Website technical problems
E-mail Us with details of the problem and we will try to resolve it as quickly as possible. Our Customer Service team can take your order if needed - call them on 0800 188 881 between 8am and 10pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 9pm Saturday and 9am to 7pm Sunday.
The Waitrose Foundation is a partnership created in 2005 to help improve the lives of the farm workers and smallholders who grow our produce in South Africa, Kenya and Ghana.
Instead of funding through a price premium, Waitrose - in conjunction with growers, importers and exporters, passes a percentage of profits into a trust to pay for projects. These include educational, social and healthcare projects, and are chosen by farm workers and smallholder committees. Money raised by the sale of Waitrose Foundation produce is therefore spent on projects that are chosen by and directly benefit the farm workers and smallholders.
Read more about the Waitrose Foundation
Other useful numbers
- Call our Partnership card services on 0845 300 3833, 7am to midnight, 7 days a week.
- Textphone (for the hard of hearing) 0121 265 3051, 7am to midnight, 7 days a week.